Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 23
Identifier: Collection ID-0335
Scope and Contents The collection contains various files and correspondence dealing with the synod and notebooks covering a range of topics. A preliminary inventory is available at CHI.
Dates: 1922 - 1953
Identifier: Collection ID-0482
Scope and Contents The collection contains correspondence, reports, papers, and bulletins regarding the 1974 walkout at Concordia Seminary (Saint Louis), also known as Seminex.
Dates: 1969 - 1976
Identifier: Collection ID-0326
Scope and Contents The majority of materials deal with "The Statement of the Forty-Four." This collection also contains W. H. T. Dau's original manuscript sermon given at the funeral of George Schick. A preliminary inventory is available at CHI.
Dates: 1945 - 1960
Identifier: Collection ID-1481
Scope and Contents The collection contains correspondence regarding the Seminex walkout. NOV 2018 #4-Letter to the Editor of Lutheran Witness-October 13, 1981, Interview Transcription March 25, 1987, copy of Class of 1934 Saint Paul College, Concordia, Missouri, b/w photo of Dr. Karl Barth, E. J. Otto, and Dr. Leonard Slatkin at Powell Hall, Saint Louis, Missouri on October 13, 1983 for Luther Reformation Concert
Dates: 1939 - 1987
Identifier: Collection ID-1997
Scope and Contents The collection contains publications and other materials relating to Concordia Seminary in Exile
Dates: 1970 - 1979
Identifier: Collection ID-0520
Scope and Contents The collection contains assorted synod-related files, correspondence, articles, and annotated books.
Dates: 1908 - 1951
Identifier: Collection ID-0406
Scope and Contents The collection contains materials on the Tietjen case (sealed) and other files, correspondence, and audio tapes dealing mostly with Frederic Niedner, the Nebraska District, and synodical conventions.
Dates: 1973 - 1979
Identifier: Collection ID-0712
Scope and Contents The collection contains faculty interviews and correspondence regarding the Seminex walkout, essays, speeches, audio tapes, and mostly sermons.
Dates: 1950 - 1978
Identifier: Collection ID-0821
Scope and Contents The collection contains case documents and meeting minutes concerning the Tietjen case.
Dates: 1972 - 1974
- Subject: Church Controversies -- Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod -- 20th century X
- Concordia Seminary (Saint Louis, Mo.) 2
- Tietjen, John H., 1928-2004 2
- Bunjes, Paul George, 1914-1998 1
- Dau, W. H. T. (William Herman Theodore), 1864-1944 1
- Friedrich, E. J. (Edward Julius), 1889-1982 1
- Fuerbringer, Alfred O., 1903-1997 1
- Kretzmann, Paul E. (Paul Edward), 1883-1965 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board for Parish Services 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board for Public Relations 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board of Parish Education 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Commission on Worship 1 ∧ less