Welcome to the searchable online catalog of Concordia Historical Institute’s (CHI) archival holdings. CHI is the official Department of Archives and History for The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod located in Saint Louis, Missouri. The scope of this collection is North American Lutheranism – its global mission activities and its European roots.
Tips for searching the catalog:
Include the word “and” between your search terms to ensure that both words must occur in the resource.
- (example: Zion and Milwaukee)
If you are looking for specific media types include one of the following in your search: cassette, compact disc, reel, DVD, VHS, filmstrip, microfilm, photo, coin, or museum (for 3-dimensional artifacts)
- (example: prayer and filmstrip)
Use the asterisk (*) wildcard:
- (example: film*) will include film, films, filmstrip, and filmstrips in the result.
- (example: mission*) will include mission, missions, missionary, and missional
- To locate print books visit our library catalog at: http://bridges.searchmobius.org/search~S11
We would love to be able to serve your research needs as we Move Lutheran History Forward Together. Please contact us at 314-505-7935 or email@example.com