Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 23
Identifier: Collection ID-0119
Dates: 1920 - 1967
Identifier: Collection ID-0113
Dates: 1939 - 1971
Identifier: Collection ID-0084
Scope and Contents Includes Norman Temme Files
Identifier: Collection ID-0128
Scope and Contents See the Finding Aid under the External Document header.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1929 - 1981
Identifier: Collection ID-1432
Scope and Contents The collection contains files mostly dealing with the Lutheran Church of the Philippines, including conference and committee minutes, statistics, linguistic notes, surveys, correspondence, and printed materials. There are also files concerning Concordia Seminary (Saint Louis) and the doctrinal controversy.
Dates: 1947 - 1984
Identifier: Collection ID-0251
Scope and Contents The majority of the collection deals with the development of the "Lutheran Worship", including music, liturgy, canticles, etc. There are also files on the Inter-Lutheran Commission on Worship (ILCW).
Dates: 1981 - 1987
Identifier: Collection ID-0514
Scope and Contents The collection contains mostly correspondence and numerous writings dealing with Kretzmann's concerns about the Synod.
Dates: 1921 - 1959
Identifier: Collection ID-0805
Scope and Contents The collection contains synodical, inter-synodical, district, congregational, and personal files. There are also files on the Walther League, as well as sermons, correspondence, books, notes, diaries, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1928 - 1977
Identifier: Collection ID-1258
Scope and Contents The collection contains class photographs, bulletins, and correspondence.
Dates: 1973 - 1983
Identifier: Collection ID-0001
Scope and Contents The collection contains copies of publications generated by the signers of the statement, critiques of the statement, minutes of meetings between the signers and synodical officials and analyses of the statement’s significance for and impact on the history of the Synod.The collection has been partially inventoried at the items level. Additional materials included in the collection have not been processed and may duplicate items in the detailed list.Other Institute...
Dates: 1945 - 1996
- Subject: Church Controversies -- Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod -- 20th century X
- Concordia Seminary (Saint Louis, Mo.) 2
- Tietjen, John H., 1928-2004 2
- Bunjes, Paul George, 1914-1998 1
- Dau, W. H. T. (William Herman Theodore), 1864-1944 1
- Friedrich, E. J. (Edward Julius), 1889-1982 1
- Fuerbringer, Alfred O., 1903-1997 1
- Kretzmann, Paul E. (Paul Edward), 1883-1965 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board for Parish Services 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board for Public Relations 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Board of Parish Education 1
- Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod. Commission on Worship 1 ∧ less