Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: Collection ID-1309
Scope and Contents The collection contains the faculty minutes, financial records, student handbook, and teacher information book.
Dates: 1986 - 1987
Identifier: Collection ID-1304
Scope and Contents
- Minutes of the Trustees in bound volume
- History of Concordia College, Conover, North Carolina by Harry Raymond Voigt. MA thesis for Appalachian State Teachers College, Boone, North Carolina, 1951 in bound volume
- Draft of and correspondence concerning Voigt MA thesis in file folder
- Important Facts and Records by Henry W. Horst, 1932 in bound volume
Dates: 1876 - 1954
Identifier: Collection ID-2738
Scope and Contents The collection contains a letter signed by W. H. T. Dau, calling Pastor J. A. Friedrich of Knoxville, Tennessee, to serve the congregation. It discusses its history with the Tennessee Synod.
Identifier: Collection ID-3207
Scope and Contents Photos and some description of the contents of the 1907 cornerstone.
Identifier: Collection ID-2739
Scope and Contents The collection contains a letter from Pastor L. Buchheimer describing the situation of the congregation and its synodical affiliation.
Identifier: Collection ID-2832
Identifier: Collection ID-1300
Scope and Contents The collection contains the church records, minutes, and history.
Dates: 1841 - 1928
- Subject: North Carolina -- History X