Skip to main content

Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (Port Arthur, Texas) Records

 Record Group
Identifier: Collection ID-1368
The collection contains the church records, history, constitution, and correspondence.

Dates

  • 1947 - 1989

Extent

0.17 Linear Feet (One 2" book box)

Biographical / Historical

Rev. C.A. Wiederhoft began church-work at Good Shepherd in 1947. The church was organized the same year and joined the synod in 1954.

Physical Location

1.16.3.6.

Repository Details

Part of the Concordia Historical Institute Repository

Contact:
804 Seminary Place
Saint Louis MO 63105 USA
314-505-7935