Christ Lutheran Church (River Rouge, Michigan) Records
Identifier: Collection ID-3245
- 1896 - 2008
Biographical / Historical
Christ Lutheran CHurch was organized in 1896, and the first house of worship was dedicated the same year. In 1897, the first parsonage was built, and the church building was moved next to it. In 1920, a second house of worship was dedicated. Christ Lutheran Nursery School openend in 1971. The congregation closed in 2010.
List of Pastors
Rev. August Ebendick 1896-1944; Rev. Carl R. Kretzschmar 1944-1955; Rev. Edwin G. Ripke 1955-1966; Rev. Henry A. Mack 1966-1969; Rev. Frederick R. Gross 1970-?
2.51 Linear Feet (Six boxes: three card file boxes; one oz. box; two cu. ft. boxes; one church register)
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script