Skip to main content

Immanuel Lutheran Church (Squirrel Hill, Pennsylvania) Records

 Record Group
Identifier: Collection ID-0256

Scope and Contents

One bound church record book that contains Baptisms 1907-1992, Marriages 1908-1991, Confirmations 1908-1973, Burials 1908-1992; one folder containing history of the congregation

Dates

  • 1907 - 1992

Biographical / Historical

The first services of this congregation were held at Roosevelt Public School. A wooden church building was built in 1907, dedicated on November 24, 1907, and then sold in 1927. A new church building was dedicated on September 4, 1927. The church peaked in the 1930s. In 1982, Immanuel began to share a pastor with Saint Paul, Braddock. The closing service of the congregation took place on July 26, 1992.

Extent

1 Volumes (One church record book; one folder)

Language of Materials

English

Physical Location

1.12.1.5
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Concordia Historical Institute Repository

Contact:
804 Seminary Place
Saint Louis MO 63105 USA
314-505-7935