Skip to main content

Concordia Lutheran Church (Wooster, Ohio) Records

 Record Group
Identifier: Collection ID-0081

List of Pastors

H. C. Reik; Ronald D. Damerow 1961-1964; David R. Meyer 1964-1968; Joseph Molitoris 1968-1970; Wayne H Giesler 1970-2003; James F. Pemberton 2004-2012

Dates

  • 1959 - 2006

Biographical / Historical

The first worship service of Concordia Lutheran Church (Wooster, Ohio) was held on November 9, 1958. The first church building was dedicated on April 8, 1962. The congregation closed in June 2012.

Extent

2 Folders

Language of Materials

English

Physical Location

1.12.4.5

Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Concordia Historical Institute Repository

Contact:
804 Seminary Place
Saint Louis MO 63105 USA
314-505-7935