Skip to main content

Library. Evangelical Lutheran Church of Argentina

 Collection
Identifier: Library-ELC Argentina

Dates

  • 1905 - 2017

Biographical / Historical

This church body began as the Argentina District of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod in 1905. It appears to have become independent in 1928 with the occurence of the first conventions at San Juan, Entre Rios.

Extent

6 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

English

Spanish; Castilian

Physical Location

L1.6L.D5 - L1.6L.E1

Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Concordia Historical Institute Repository

Contact:
804 Seminary Place
Saint Louis MO 63105 USA
314-505-7935