Trinity English Lutheran Church (Lincoln, Minnesota) Records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the minutes of the congregation.
- 1900 - 1907
Biographical / Historical
Rev. P. F. Koenig began church-work at Trinity in 1881. The church was organized the same year and joined the synod in 1882.
0.10 Linear Feet (One 1" book box)
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script