Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd (Tulsa, Oklahoma) Records
Identifier: Collection ID-1328
Scope and Contents
The collection contains microfilm of the Articles of Incorporation, minutes of the Board of Elders and Finance Committee, bulletins, files on the buildings, and newsletters.
- 1946 - 1982
Biographical / Historical
Rev. W. Frank began church-work at Good Shepherd in 1946. The church was organized the same year and joined the synod in 1948.
.42 Linear Feet (One 5" document box;)
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script