Saint John Evangelical Lutheran Church (Hooker, Oklahoma) Records
Identifier: Collection ID-1333
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the parish register.
- 1917 - 1991
Biographical / Historical
Rev. O. C. Jagels began churchwork at Saint John in 1915. The church was organized in 1917 and joined the LCMS in 1919.
0.17 Linear Feet (One 2" document box)
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script